Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionNaturalReview was created in June of 2010 to create a place where we can each share our stories, experiences, advice, and learn from one another. The purpose of NaturalReview is to celebrate all things natural.
The site focuses on:
NaturalReview Box is a subscription box service that focuses on quality eco-friendly beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products. For $20 (including shipping), subscribers receive 6-10 samples packaged in a box made from 100% recycled material.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback