Graphic Design InternBookmark This
They DJ Incorporated
DescriptionThey DJ connects the world’s freelancer disc jockeys and event planners to make them more productive and successful. The site enables users to build a They DJ profile page that can be shared on any social media site. This can be used to gain an introduction to someone a person wishes to know through a mutual contact. It can then be used to find jobs, people, and business opportunities recommended by someone in one's contact network. Event planners can list local jobs and search for potential candidates. Users can post their own photos and view photos of others to aid in identification, and can showcase their talent by uploading relevant content (such as music). Disc jockeys can bookmark jobs that they would like to apply for, purchase electronic equipment at wholesale prices, and participate disc jockey promotional contests.
We are seeking a qualified Graphic Designer Intern to join our NY team. Seeking a motivated and highly-creative individual that has the confidence and ability to assist with current projects. Some of the work will include working with directly with our Founder to create fresh content on social media sites. There will also be opportunities to assist the marketing team to create artwork for promotional media. Candidate must have an interest in social media. Visual merchandising skills are a plus!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback