Graphic Design Intern for Waterproof ChartsBookmark This
320 Cross Street
Punta Gorda, FL
Posted: 533 days ago
DescriptionWaterproof Charts, LLC. was started in 1984, and was the 1st company to successfully re-compile NOAA information and print it on a waterproof, tear resistant paper. Waterproof Charts was awarded US Patent #4,687,230 for its first and one of a kind product. All of our products are protected under US Copyright laws.
Waterproof Charts offers a complete line up of charts for many regions of the United States. Other than the Standard Navigation Charts, Waterproof Charts was the first company to introduce large print charts along with both Offshore and Inshore Fishing products.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback