Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
dr. brandt skincare
8798 NW 15th Street
Descriptiondr. brandt® skincare is the natural evolution of Dr. Brandt’s professional dermatology practice and clinical research. Based on Dr. Brandt’s extensive skincare research and innovative office procedures, he has created a technologically advanced skincare line to repair and prevent damage to the skin, while making it healthy and beautiful.
Our Marketing Department is currently seeing a Graphic Design intern to work with our Creative Manager on packaging, collateral materials, photoshop touch-ups, creative visuals and other items. The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, has a great eye for design and layout, strong typography skills and an openness to learning.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities to include:
1. New packaging artwork layout – instruction on how to prepare packaging for print so he/she can assist with implementing a new design on existing sku’s
2. Updates to existing inserts when needed
3. PPT template concepts for upcoming/new products
4. Digital comps & updates of kits & products in Photoshop
5. Dr. Brandt character illustration ideas (.eps format)
6. Assisting with creating physical comps
7. Updating the Marketing library for 2011-2013
8. Creative collateral materials (coupon cards, sampling cards, tear off sheets, brochures, buttons, banners etc.)
9. Sell Sheets – Updates & New product sell sheets
10. Assisting with photography of products & elements to be used for digital comps as well as touch-up work in Photoshop