Graphic Design InternPlews & Edelmann
Design Assistant Internship Opportunity for a well know Junior Clothing companyLa Mamba- Spoiled/Fresh Brewed Clothing
Looking for a Cheeky Design InternNutmeg Studio
Graphic Design InternMadd Money Entertainment Group
Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Graphic Design / Mobile Design InternshipBookmark This
201 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionKuapay, Inc. is a global payment service provider that combines a digital wallet with mobile payments to give consumers a secure and easy way to pay with their smartphones. We’re a small but strong team currently looking for a design intern to join our Santa Monica office. Design is the first step in every project we do, and as an intern, you’ll be a part of the essential process that fuels our company. You’ll gain hands-on experience designing real mobile applications and see what it’s like to work in a closely-knit, fast-paced tech start-up. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on an internship-long project that you can use in your portfolio.
We expect that you will learn and/or experience
• a little about ui/ux design.
• how to design for mobile applications (both iOS and android).
• the balance between designing quickly/efficiently and designing well.
• the evolution of a product.
• how design, engineering, and qa all work together.
• start-up tech culture.
• working one block from the beach!
To apply, please submit -
• your resume.
• a PDF or link to your portfolio.
• your availability.
• a sentence or two about yourself.
This internship is being offered for school credit only. If accepted, you must be able to produce a letter from an accredited college or university stating you will be receiving academic credit for this internship prior to start.
An internship does not guarantee a job with Kuapay at the completion of the training period.
ResponsibilitiesA design intern will help contribute to and/or pick up on
• designing updates of our current application.
• creating marketing and promotional online/print materials.
• mocking-up proposals of branded applications for potential clients.
• assisting with any other design related projects.
RequirementsYour qualifications must include
• being enrolled in an AA/BA/BFA program at an accredited college or university.
• being available a minimum of 16 hours per week.
• being comfortable working in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.