Experience Design Collaborator - Digital Marketingbend
Graphic Design#LIVEDOPE Movement
Graphic Design InternCRE8T1V3
Design Skills in WordpressKaren THE Connector
UX/UI Designer InternPowerstorm�� ESS
Design internBakery Agency
BCBG MAX AZRIA GROUP FALL 2016 INTERNBCBG Max Azria Group
Graphic and Web Design InternshipBookmark This
333 NE 23 Street
Posted: July 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInfluence Communications, a full service marketing, social media, web development, and public and media relations firm is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to work with a variety of clients and Senior Staff to fulfill client needs.
Our team has experience creating and executing marketing, event planning and public relations campaigns for prestigious clients like the City of Miami, City of Doral, American Diabetes Association, Latin Business Association, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Miami Science Museum, Renesas Electronics, Novartis, Philips Health as well as several businesses and organizations in Miami.
Interested candidates should send resumé and cover letter to:
About Influence: www.influencecomm.com
Responsibilities· Helping with graphic design for websites and print media.
· Handling printers and mail houses.
· Dealing with clients.
· Mobilize marketing material.
Requirements· Writing and editing capability
· Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Microsoft Office
· Attention to detail
· Creative, outside-the-box thinking
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· Being able to drive, valid drivers license.
· Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate institution studying a career in graphic design or related field and must be willing to adjust to a variety of client temperaments.