Graphic Design/Branding InternBookmark This
Crystal B. Designs
Pilsen (Cermak and Throop St.)
DescriptionCrystal B. Designs is seeking a graphic design/branding intern to help out and assist with the company's creative design and brand strategy department. We are a fashion design company that specializes in wholesale, retail and custom made clothing. We are a modern brand that focuses on fusing architectural form with the female silhouette to positively enhance the features of the female figure. We cater to today's young & trendy, professional woman.
*****THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID BUT GREAT FOR EXPERIENCE. ALSO POSSIBLY ELIGIBLE FOR COLLEGE CREDIT*****
Responsibilities• Aid in continuing to establish and maintain the image of Crystal B. Designs
• Help develop ideas for packaging and contribute new ideas on how to make the brand stand out
• Able to work alongside the PR/Marketing department to effectively market the brand
• Assist with development of social network sites and website maintenance
• Ability to draft new logos and projects (brochure layouts, linesheets, lookbooks etc.) as assigned using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Assist with development of Crystal B. Designs' newest department, B. Brand -- a custom uniform company for the restaurant and hospitality markets
Requirements• May be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a university public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program. This position is for experience so candidate does not need to be currently enrolled in school.
• Must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic design assignments (whether from creation or working off of current material), and possess an understanding of brand strategy and graphic design.
• An ability to interact PROFESSIONALLY with good judgement.
• A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is REQUIRED (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
***During this internship we expect the intern to not only learn experiences outside of the classroom, but also to contribute to the company to promote business growth. That being said we are seeking a self-starter who is knowledgeable, confident and well spoken with an understanding, and appreciation for fashion!
The graphic design/branding intern will be directed by the owner. The owner will help intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.