Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Via Cacao LLC.
DescriptionI’m Vanessa Michelangeli, the owner of Via Cacao LLC.
Are you a college junior or senior looking to enhance your portfolio? Would you like to gain real-world experience that will help you get a terrific job? This is a great opportunity:
We are looking for a graphic designer to help us create the designs for our new collection!
We are a new company headquartered in Redmond, WA. We design and manufacture our own collections of designer fabric hair bows and acrylic hair clips, We are rapidly growing and expanding to new markets and will add new product lines as we continue gaining scale and presence. Our first collection was launched on 2013 and have been selling extraordinarily well in several stores in the Seattle area; the buzz is starting to pick up and we’ve been featured by bloggers and contacted by other online outlets to showcase our collection.
Via Cacao - owner
Responsibilities- Create designs for kids accessories based on simple shapes and patterns
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Meetings regularly to adjust any details on designs
- Using computer software to execute designs
- Working with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product
Requirements- Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, creativity, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment