GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Interior Design Showroom InternshipUrban Colony
Jewelry InternshipShashi Jewelry
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Art Gallery / Design Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Graphic Designer InternshipBookmark This
Think Commerce Group
1125 NE 125th Street
Description*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN MIAMI OFFICE*
We are looking for students or recent graduates passionate about website design to join our team. Hours are flexible and can range 20-40 per week.
This is a great learning opportunity to get your foot in the door as you gain valuable experience. If you are interested in being part of an early stage startup, and meet the qualifications listed below you will be a great fit for this internship. There are a limited number of openings with potential to remain on staff.
The intern would have to have the desire to learn and put in practice some web development skills, such as PHP, HTML, CSS for Wordpress, web applications and display online advertising.
Responsibilities• Implement design stragey for our portfolio of Web sites in the travel, lifestyle, entertainment and fashion/beauty categories.
• Work with Creative Director to implement new designs on multimedia platforms. (CelebrityChef.tv)
Requirements• Good technical understanding of the Web and can pick up new tools quickly
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently; capacity to troubleshoot problems and suggest appropriate solutions using logic.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and adjusts to changing priorities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
• WordPress knowledge is a plus.
• SEO knowledge is plus.
• Bachelor’s degree candidate (Junior or Senior) or recent graduate.
• CREATIVE THINKERS A BIG +++