Graphic Designer/ MediaBookmark This
6701 Katella Ave
Descriptionwww.Raeken.com is a cool fashion start up looking for some great in house graphic design interns for the winter and spring season. We specialize in great media content, cool clothing and a great work culture. We have huge ties to the Street wear & Skate culture but also Active fit lifestyle. We specialize in active casual wear. The greatest thing about our company is that we are very innovative and have a great concept behind our website. So we are looking for team players to really fall into our company & give us that design support we need! Hang out with cool people and do stuff you love daily is our mantra at raeken.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop online imagery, copy, layout, and other interactive media needed for website, email, and social media consumption.
- Design graphic art and visual materials for print promotions, including advertisements, brochures, templated resources, signage, and other collateral as needed. Coordinate production of print materials.
- Redesign 10-12 key page templates
- Cultivate and maintain digital imagery and assets archive
- Photograph product shoots within environment and within studio
- Ensure articulation of the organization's desired image and position, and assure consistent communication of brand identity
- Develop Design for advertising campaigns
-2 year experience with Adobe CS 5, specifically Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to focus on photo editing of product imagery,
-Min. 2 years of professional web design experience with HTML template design with Windows and Mac environments,
-Preferred product based graphic design experience,
-Work in collaboration with the web development firm to ensure that the new designs are correctly developed,
-Work closely with Marketing to ensure that all key site functionalities are represented in the new designs,
-Produce final art for all newly created web page templates.
- Preferred e-commerce web design experience.
- Experience with photography and art direction
- Experience working with user-centered design principles
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills--must articulate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience and to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiency to process through the work load of art assets in the queue.