Paid Part-time Retail/Interior Design AssistantElements of Style Interiors Inc.
Intern - Graphic DesignPriceline.com
Graphic Design, Public RelationsFirestorm
Unpaid Internships in 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, DIY Electronics and Design EducationThe Inventery
Interior Design/Drawing Internshipstudiobstyle, Inc.
Graphic and Web Design/Communications InternBookmark This
Anne Arundel Medical Center
2000 Medical Parkway
DescriptionAre you passionate about design and seeking an opportunity to build your portfolio in print, web and digital integration? We have a place for you at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland. We are looking for a highly dedicated individual who will be excited to create content for AAMC’s programs, services, activities and accomplishments. We are a 110-year old health system focused on wellness and patient- and family-centered care. We are a regional leader in medicine and serving an area of more than one million people every year. The Marketing and Communications department receives numerous awards for our health promotion and creative services. The design/communications intern will help promote AAMC programs, services, activities and accomplishments using print and digital media. In addition, your work will include internal communications, social media, public relations and marketing.
Please visit our website aahs.org to learn more about us and our programs. To learn about the AAMC marketing and communications team visit us at AAHS.org/thebrand.
Responsibilities• Update and maintain AAMC’s library of collateral and webpages
• Recommend and design print and webpages for AAMC
• Design, graphics, navigation for AAMC website and print
• Assist in other facets of the department
Requirements• Have an understanding of basic print and website production and design principles
• Ability to follow brand guidelines, take direction and welcome feedback
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, CSS and html.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Energy, creativity, and a strong work ethic are a MUST