Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Interior Design InternVielle + Frances
Graphic and Website Design InternBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Drive
DescriptionDigitalParc is seeking an energetic and passionate Graphic and Web Design Intern. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and fun environment while building a portfolio through a variety of project work.
As a Graphic and Web Design Intern, you’ll be responsible for conceptualization and creation of graphics for web, social, email and other online marketing campaigns. Sample projects may include the following:
• Create visuals to be used on websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, infographics, blog graphics, e-books, etc.
• Update web content through content management systems (Wordpress, etc).
The Graphic and Web Design Intern will report to and work closely with DigitalParc’s Lead Developer and the marketing team. This is a highly collaborative position.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills. Opportunities include exploring areas and methodologies outside of the traditional graphic design curriculum, such as usability and user experience testing, A/B testing, and wireframing.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Currently enrolled in and working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, visual communication, or similar
• Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) required
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
• Knowledge of website design (CSS, HTML, responsive design) beneficial
• Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver preferred
This is a part-time internship with a flexible schedule (15 hours a week beginning in October). This position extends throughout the school term with potential for evolving into a paid, full time position.
DigitalParc is results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company who is reshaping the digital marketing industry with a compelling value proposition. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds passionately working to truly impact our clients’ businesses.