Graphics DesignerBookmark This
3995 Plymouth Circle
DescriptionRainbird is a non-profit organization committed to the end of child abuse. Our Graphics Designer oversees all artwork and graphics design for Rainbird. You will work with a team to create the art for our fundraisers, new business kit, social media, clothes, etc. Your work and actions represent Rainbird. We expect you to demonstrate the highest standards of responsibility, honesty, loyalty, integrity, and accountability.
The graphics designer will be in charge of everything design-oriented for the Rainbird. ( creation of business kit, fundraising, design)
Responsibilities• Develop visual brand standards for digital initiatives and supporting print materials
• Design new business collateral including logos, guides, manuals, kits, website, landing page, electronic letterhead, memes and ads(web and print), etc.
• Create reusable templates for websites, emails, and documents on multiple projects.
• Manage design projects at each stage, including revisions through final output.
• Work well and in partnership with our Founder.
Requirements• Innovative and creative
• Incredibly organized
• Passionate about precision
• MUST be able to take coaching and input.
• MUST be a team player. No prima donnas.
• Impeccable integrity and honest, with strong communication skills.
• Organized and efficient time management
• Skilled in all necessary programs
• A complete portfolio
• Great work ethic and quick turn-around on projects.
• Must be committed to the end of child abuse