Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Internship, Design.Bookmark This
Pompanoosuc Mills Corp
3184 Route 5
East Thetford, VT
For 40 years Pompanoosuc Mills has been handcrafting exceptional quality furniture to customer order using only responsibly harvested North American hardwoods. All furniture is sold direct to the customer through one of 13 retail showrooms located between Burlington, VT and Alexandria, VA. All Pompy furniture is handcrafted to order in our Vermont workshop and delivered direct to our customers usually by our white glove delivery service. As a company we are committed to our customers, our employees, our environment and making truly excellent handcrafted products in the Vermont.
We are looking for an intern with a passion for design, wood and furniture. This position is located in our corporate headquarters in East Thetford, VT.
ResponsibilitiesWe require a Design Intern to provide design project-based and administrative support to the Pompy Design department. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic student or recent post grad, with a strong interest in handcrafted design and manufacture, and who can pull up their sleeves and help out on any project.
You will gain experience, not only in the Design department, but you will understand how business is developed though your time with the Sales and Marketing departments too.
• One on one working with head of Design department.
• Management team especially Company President, VP Sales, VP Marketing.
RequirementsQualifications, Skills and Required Experience
• Have an eye for 3D design, preferably in wood.
• Are being educated to a degree level, or recently graduated.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication, as well as developed interpersonal skills.
• Have strong problem solving skills.
• Have strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles.
• Have a knowledge of Sketch-up, Photoshop, MS Office and experience with MACs is preferred.