Marketing (Creative) Intern at Movie SiteBookmark This
New York, NY
SnagFilms is the parent company of indieWire and offers the broadest collection of great independent movies and documentaries you can watch right now, on demand, for free, and share with others. We are also a growing international theatrical and digital distribution company with major plans for expanding our footprint in 2014.
• a film viewing platform in the midst of an exciting relaunch.
• looking for awesome interns to help out our Marketing & Programming team.
• a nice place to work. There is a frequently replenished jar of Swedish Fish in the kitchen so, y'know. Pretty cool.
If this sounds up your alley, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
In this internship you will:
• work with the Directors of Marketing to do a combination of the following:
• Learn the fundamentals of online marketing through creative services
• Create fun and compelling images for advertisements, events, social media and more
• Cull through our growing film library to find hidden gems and highlight great content.
• Assist with creating assets for films so our presentation is as good as it can possibly be.
• passionate about film. Your know the difference between Fellini and Frankenweenie, and you have strong opinions about both.
• comfortable on the web, from Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest to Hulu to BeeBoo. One of those is made up.
• experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and/ or Illustrator). HTML experience is a plus