Marketing, PR,Bookmark This
DescriptionThe product design studio Blank Bubble LLC, based in New York City, is looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to work on the marketing and PR development of JIX, a sculpture/construction kit created by visual artist Patrick Martinez: www.jix.us.com
Internship opportunity with lots of responsibilities, for recent graduates specialized in marketing and PR. A great opportunity to participate in the development of a growing business.
Full time or part time position for 3/6 month (to be discussed)
Send us an email with your resume:
ResponsibilitiesInclude but are not limited to:
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Online and in person outreach.
- Research and update customer databases.
- Monitor, and report results on an ongoing basis .
-Brand positioning over the internet.
-Develop and update Web sites and blogs.
- Write Press Releases, proposals, newsletters.
- Build online community through Facebook, linked in, Twitter, Pinterest, instagram...
- Follow up and maintain relationship with customers, press and fans.
Requirements- Good knowledge in marketing strategies and ability to take initiatives.
- Strong interest and proficiency in new media, social media and Internet research.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Very well organized & detailed oriented.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Work from home most of the time but must report regularly and attend meetings with JIX creator Patrick Martinez when required to.
- Must have own laptop
- Interest in product design, art, life style.