Fashion Design Social Media InternEle Story
Graphic Design InternContent Watch
Game Artist InternHighrise, Inc.
Furniture Designer - PAID LUNCH AND TRAVELButchersBloc
Interior Design InternshipVulcan Electronics
Web DesignerXcel Energy
Redesigning the websiteFEDARMOC
Interior Design InternFurniture Industries / Charlotte Fabrics
Marketing and Business Management InternshipBookmark This
Old Town, Chicago
Posted: May 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAndrew Shure, founder of Shure Pets (see andrewshure.com), is working on a new pet industry initiative focusing on the service sector. We are developing a unique platform that will focus on sustainability and providing pet parents unique locations / venues.
We are currently seeking marketing interns to assist / lead w/ the design direction and architecture of our web site and app - We are seeking individuals w/ the following characteristics:
3) high ethics
4) self starter
5) positive 'can do' attitude
6) familiarity w/ the pet industry - passionate pet owner a plus
7) knowledgeable w/ retail and current trends in retail
ResponsibilitiesThis internship is in Chicago, IL. Flexible scheduling available. This internship is unpaid. Opportunities for college credit.
If interested, please email me your resume and please include in your cover letter retailers (physical and /or online) and consumer product companies that you admire and why -
1) passion and desire to learn
2) enjoys challenges and wants to apart of something exciting
3) strong insights w/ consumer trends - including eCommerce and physical retail stores
4) excellent research capability
5) leader / self starter
6) strong written and verbal communication skills
7) trustworthy - high level of ethics
8) strong knowledge of excel, power point etc -