Web Design and Marketing Intern, San Diego / San FranciscoEn Ville Publishing
Visual Merchandising InternshipDolce & Gabbana
Graphic Design InternPlews & Edelmann
Design Assistant Internship Opportunity for a well know Junior Clothing companyLa Mamba- Spoiled/Fresh Brewed Clothing
Looking for a Cheeky Design InternNutmeg Studio
Motion Graphics Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionTransElated is looking for a motion graphics design intern to work on our exciting and growing team 10-20 hours per week.
TransElated is a socially conscious fashion and lifestyle brand created to unite people. Through art and fashion, we aim to generate a movement that helps to promote global unity, tolerance and a radiant lifestyle.
Our team is based in Washington DC and NYC. In this internship, you will be working mostly remotely, with weekly meetings via Skype/Phone and some in-person meetings if located in Washington DC or NYC area.
Our Website is: www.transelated.com. Click on the “Who We Are” tab to get a synopsis on our company.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/transelated and follow us on Twitter/Instagram @TransElated for upcoming openings and company updates.
ResponsibilitiesHelp in the creation of videos for the company
Assist in creating out of the box ways the company can communicate with customer base using motion graphics
Requirements• Currently enrolled as a student in Graphic design at Bachelor or Graduate level
• Strong illustration skills is a plus
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience in working with Adobe CS5 / CS6 and/or CC Design Packet.
• Experience with Dreamweaver, Flash, Premier and/or After Effects is a plus.
• Good communication skills with ability to develop relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to think and design commercially
• A portfolio of visually appealing and interesting work that demonstrates broad concept exploration and innovative design
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
• Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Understanding of digital and branding projects or the ability to learn them quickly
• Final Cut and After Effects experience