New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternBookmark This
William & Park
62 Allen Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout William & Park
William & Park allows you to look inside the living spaces of others—inspiring with DIY interior design. There's a story in every space!
What We Do
We are digital media start-up focused on DIY, interior design, and architecture. We combine original editorial content with beautiful, professional-quality photos.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative Marketing Intern with a strong interest in interior design and architecture. This is a great opportunity to play an integral part in assisting us in developing and implementing all of our digital marketing efforts. It’s also a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of launching a start-up.
- Commitment of 10-hours per week
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing is a plus
- Strong visual, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Comfortable working in an iterative and team work environment
- Must be creative with an eye for design
- Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Willingness to create content for the various social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Desire to create and implement ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Paid lunch
- Transportation stipend
- Part-time job offer after 3-months for the right candidate
- Work directly with the founders
- The ability to work from home on certain days
Please include your resume in the body of the email.
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/williamandpark