GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Interior Design Showroom InternshipUrban Colony
Jewelry InternshipShashi Jewelry
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Art Gallery / Design Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Paid Graphic Design/Production InternBookmark This
Advertising For Good
1708 Peachtree St, Suite 100
DescriptionGreat design/art direction experience in a hands-on, casual, creative environment. Loren Solomon, president and creative director of Advertising for Good and Solomon Says, Inc., is looking for a part-time intern who is talented, motivated, smart, responsible, organized and detail oriented.
You will gain real-world agency experience while developing your production and design skills. Small, team environment. Wear many hats and pitch in wherever, whenever needed. Candidate must be able to work 20 hours a week and learn/follow the processes within a small advertising/marketing agency. We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to work under tight deadlines, accepts criticism, and works well under pressure.
If you are a team player who can think creatively to produce new ideas using a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design, to generate best options and solutions for projects at hand, send your resume and samples to Emily Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Work closely with creative director and graphic
• Support creative team in execution of all client projects
• Support account team in execution of account objectives
• Complete tasks without direct supervision
• Develop knowledge of the organization
• Creation of print-ready files
• Press checks with supervision
• In addition to design and creative responsibilities, this will be a small agency experience and office/administrative duties are a part of the job responsibilities. These duties could include:
o Support outside creative and account team in execution of all client projects
o Answer phones and direct callers, take messages, greet guests, collect mail, print/copy materials, etc.
o Complete tasks without direct supervision
o Assist with administrative duties as directed
Requirements• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Knowledge of technical aspect of and techniques related to creative and production
• Word press experience is a big plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organization skills and ability to prioritize, track, and multitask
• Attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Excellent work ethic and positive energy
• Motivated to learn the basics of the agency