Paid Part-time Retail/Interior Design AssistantElements of Style Interiors Inc.
Intern - Graphic DesignPriceline.com
Graphic Design, Public RelationsFirestorm
Unpaid Internships in 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, DIY Electronics and Design EducationThe Inventery
Interior Design/Drawing Internshipstudiobstyle, Inc.
Rich Media Advertising – Flash DesignerBookmark This
818 w. 7th st. suite 700
Los Angeles, CA
We are a growing rich media advertising company seeking a talented Flash Designer who can not only design, but develop and produce highly interactive ads. Ideal candidate will have the ability to design quality ads and bring them to life in Flash.
Our company offers an exciting face-paced environment, working closely with Fortune 500 marketers and their agencies to develop and execute innovative rich media campaigns.
- Work primarily with Flash and Photoshop
- Design and layout highly creative online advertisements from assets provided
- Animate, develop, and produce feature-packed interactive ads in Flash. These ads will include standard banner ads as well as various custom executions (expandables, pushdowns, page takeovers, floaters, synced units, etc)
- Utilize Actionscript to implement rich interactive content into ads
- Work both in teams and independently as required by the projects and tasks at hand
RequirementsRequired Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be proficient with Actionscript. Experience in advanced Flash development is a huge plus.
- Excellent design skills with a strong creative eye
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage work to deliver on critical project timelines
Not a must but Preferred Qualifications:
- Past advertising experience in other media such as mobile and print
- Experience building advanced Flash applications and components