Industrial Design | Product Design International InternshipFuturing Design Pvt. Ltd.
Client Liaison - California ClosetsCalifornia Closets
Design & Web Development InternStrong Franchise Corp.
Interior Design / Eco-friendly Construction InternshipThe Dream Builders Project
Interior Design Internhttp://www.dessinsllc.com
Small Business Craft and Handmade InternshipBookmark This
With Lavender and Lace Boutique
2501 Fawn St
DescriptionWith Lavender and Lace is a small resale shop in Norfolk, Virginia. We are a creative small business run by one girl who likes to dream big dreams. We have a functioning online retail shop as well as a brick and mortar boutique.
We are looking for a few interns to help in our production studio this Spring and Summer
Anyone looking to use their hands to make pretty things and learn the inside parts of creating a successful online shop as well as creative business branding. This internship is based on the NEED for help, some weeks will be heavy in production, others will not be. A flexible schedule, car & computer are required.
Responsibilities- Listening and asking questions when you are trained on making an item
- Crafting things from velvet hair ribbons to working with resin and pressed flowers.
- Wearing protective gear like respirators, eye goggles and gloves at all times while working with resin
- Organizing the studio space.
- Assist in identifying potential business and advertising opportunities
- Monitor blogs, social media, emails and shop image
- Photograph, edit, describe products for our website.
Requirements- Ability to work in a creative environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), & Photoshop
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- An interest in vintage clothing or vintage inspired fashions
- Some knowledge in Instagram strategy and our good understanding of our creative vision and feeds! (@withlavandlace & @shopwithlavandlace )
- Meticulous detail-oriented crafting skills.
- Patience and dedication to making a HIGH QUALITY product.
SkillsRequired - Precision Measuring, Patience, Flexible Schedule, Meticulous eye for detail
Preferred - Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Social Media Advertising