User Experience Design InternshipBookmark This
37 W 28th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionF# is looking to add a User Experience Intern to its fast growing startup. This person will be a self-starter with experience in user-centered research and design. They must be eager to learn and ready to jump in to investigate user needs and behaviors and offer original ideas to the design process. As an F# User Experience Intern, you'll have the opportunity to get a foot in the door with the NYC tech and design space by learning, collaborating, and working on projects for major brands and platforms like Spotify and Facebook. The User Experience Intern will report directly to the Director of User Experience. Visit the website to get an idea of who we are and what you can bring to the F# team.
Responsibilities* Research on the music and advertising space
* Brainstorm creative design ideas/concepts
* Architect compelling music application designs
* Recommend creative ideas to use social media/content for branding and marketing projects
Requirements* Bachelor's degree, or working towards a college degree in Computer Science, HCI, Human Factors, Digital Media, or related field
* Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as self-confidence
* Experience (even graduate projects) in designing websites with a broad understanding of different elements of User Experience.
* Social media savvy with good grasp of the latest trends in social media
* Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data
* Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines