web design for small businessSMARTer Bodies
Commercial Interior Design and Art Internshiprareculture,inc.
Metal Shop, Photography Studio and Gallery, Venice, CAAlberto Bevacqua Studio
Videographer and Multimedia Guru wanted for new social events startup in NYC!!!Free Social Events
New Designers Exhibiting- Plus Sizes and RegularEdArt
Web Design InternBookmark This
Posted: 546 days ago
SB+ has an internship opportunity for a creative and imaginative web designer who is interested in setting the pace and leading the pack in website designing for our multimedia entertainment network. Candidate must be forward-thinking with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
• As a member of SB+ team you will work directly with executives to integrate design elements into website development plans
• Build out websites in a collaborative programming environment
• Assist in supporting the company’s website on platforms such as Word Press and Shopify
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
• Website Interface Design
• Banner Design
• Online Research / Competitor Analysis
• Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Knowledge of image formats used on the web and how to optimize them for efficient web delivery
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong Knowledge of Shopify and Word Press Platforms
• Ability to multitask and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline