Web Design Internships (2)Bookmark This
The Savane Group
DescriptionThe Savane Group has 3 internship opportunities for Design Interns. The Design Intern will be a dynamic individual looking to gain experience a part of a busy team environment in a rapidly growing consulting firm.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to take on multiple tasks, learn and assist where needed within the creative department. They will be a team player but still be a dynamic individual and fast learner focused on assisting in marketing and creative initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Managing the creation of web pages, banners and design components
• Maintaining web based advertising campaigns
• Creating graphics for mobile and email
• Developing and maintaining landing pages, Wordpress sites and eCommerce functionality
Skills and Abilities
• Experience working Adobe Creative Suite 5 (or later) Design Premium.
• Mac savvy
• Basic knowledge of branding, layout, color theory and typography.
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jquery and Wordpress
• Basic understanding of User Interface Design is an asset
• Studying for a degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Interactive Design
• Team player with a willingness to learn
If your school requires paperwork completed or contracts executed before you begin with us, please let us know so that we provide the necessary information. We thank you for your interest.
RequirementsThis is a virtual position.
You are able to work either FT or PT.