Paid Part-time Retail/Interior Design AssistantElements of Style Interiors Inc.
Intern - Graphic DesignPriceline.com
Graphic Design, Public RelationsFirestorm
Unpaid Internships in 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, DIY Electronics and Design EducationThe Inventery
Interior Design/Drawing Internshipstudiobstyle, Inc.
Web DesignerBookmark This
The VP Collective
DescriptionThe VP Collective, LLC is a Marketing, Branding & Image Consulting boutique. Our current clientele consists up and coming music talents, athletes, models & other personalities. We specialize in creating unique and alternative marketing plans, amongst other things.
Our mission is to conceptualize, create and execute the visions of our clients; bringing them one step closer to their highest potential.
The Web Design intern will be highly active in creating the websites. So the should be extremely creative and not afraid to share their opinion! We are a young company and love to hear new ideas!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be assisting the CEO with many design projects including but not limited to:
Requirements• 4 year degree in Graphic Design (earned or in progress)
• 0-2 years graphic design experience
• Well versed in Adobe Suites to include InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, CS6 preferred
• Video editing and technical illustration a plus
• Creative, self-starter with strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and efficiently and meet close deadlines
• Ability to work with as part of a team or independently
• Superior attention to detail