Graphic Design Internship for Key Concept DesignKeyConceptDesign
Interior Design Internship for Key Concept DesignKeyConceptDesign
Seeking Design Intern in Brickell Office with Perks!ActionCOACH
Furniture Modeling and BuildingFilipacchi
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
DesignITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Digital Media/ Marketing Internship for High-End Fashion Jewelry CollectionLeigh Miller Inc.
Web DesignerBookmark This
The VP Collective
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe VP Collective, LLC is a Marketing, Branding & Image Consulting boutique. Our current clientele consists up and coming music talents, athletes, models & other personalities. We specialize in creating unique and alternative marketing plans, amongst other things.
Our mission is to conceptualize, create and execute the visions of our clients; bringing them one step closer to their highest potential.
The Web Design intern will be highly active in creating the websites. So the should be extremely creative and not afraid to share their opinion! We are a young company and love to hear new ideas!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be assisting the CEO with many design projects including but not limited to:
Requirements• 4 year degree in Graphic Design (earned or in progress)
• 0-2 years graphic design experience
• Well versed in Adobe Suites to include InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, CS6 preferred
• Video editing and technical illustration a plus
• Creative, self-starter with strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and efficiently and meet close deadlines
• Ability to work with as part of a team or independently
• Superior attention to detail