Paid Part-time Retail/Interior Design AssistantElements of Style Interiors Inc.
Intern - Graphic DesignPriceline.com
Graphic Design, Public RelationsFirestorm
Unpaid Internships in 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, DIY Electronics and Design EducationThe Inventery
Interior Design/Drawing Internshipstudiobstyle, Inc.
Web DesignerBookmark This
DescriptionHumid Management is more than a company it is a marketing movement. In this economy, businesses need change their current customers can appreciate, change that brings consumer synergy, and most importantly change that brings about profit. This is what Humid Management accomplishes. Creating marketing projects that help companies initialize their business, or revitalize their business; Humid Management uses unique approaches to solve our clients’ issues. Humid Management also manages careers in fields such as:
And many more
I am assembling a team of professional and proficient team of graphic designers, artists, and web designers (with IT duties). I am looking for people who are passionate about creativity and their craft. These people should be able to express themselves in a unique way, to capture the vision of a customer while alluring the attention of the masses. The projects run simultaneously making the work time sensitive; therefore, effective and efficient must go hand and hand. I am looking for people with leadership skills. I have more and more work coming in by the day; these initial employees can eventually turn into managers. If you are interesting in using your ability to start a career, please e-mail me with a brief description about yourself and your resume.
RequirementsJob Duties Web Designer
• Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
• Test the website and identify any technical problems
• Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
• Have skills in software programming and graphics
• Have creativity and imagination
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be able to work on their own or in a team
• Be able to work to tight deadlines
• Be thorough and precise in their work
• Be able to multi-task
• Be aware of international web standards and protocols
• Be able to use their initiative.