Web Designer InternBookmark This
Cocoa Media Group LLC
DescriptionWe are looking for independent, intelligent, and driven interns for the Summer 2014 semesters. Interns will be involved in virtually all aspects of the company, and will constitute integral parts of the creative and execution process. The right candidate for this position will be smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a problem solver, a go-getter and above all, a team player.
Responsibilities- Assist the Creative Team with design projects, such as marketing materials, from concept to completion.
- Assist the creative team with the preparation of files for web, as needed.
- Design in the look and feel of our established brand identities
- Execute smaller projects that are part of existing areas on our websites
- Provide design production assistance to the rest of the team as needed
- Prepare weekly image updates
Requirements- Currently attend university or college in design major
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Dreamweaver, HTML5, and CSS helpful but not necessary
- Experience creating and optimizing graphics for the web
- A strong portfolio that shows great potential
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality in a deadline-driven environment
- Desire to learn how the needs of the business influence what we do
*Please note: This position is for web only! Candidates should have a strong interest in web design. A healthy obsession with web trends and web innovations also a plus.