Visual Merchandising InternshipDolce & Gabbana
Graphic Design InternPlews & Edelmann
Design Assistant Internship Opportunity for a well know Junior Clothing companyLa Mamba- Spoiled/Fresh Brewed Clothing
Looking for a Cheeky Design InternNutmeg Studio
Graphic Design InternMadd Money Entertainment Group
Web Graphics Internship - Summer 2014Bookmark This
Destination Maternity Corp
456 North 5th Street
DescriptionDestination Maternity Corporation is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel. In the United States and Canada, as of September 30, 2013, Destination Maternity operates 1,907 retail locations, including 596 stores, predominantly under the tradenames Motherhood Maternity®, A Pea in the Pod®, and Destination Maternity®, and 1,311 leased department locations, and sells on the web through its DestinationMaternity.com and brand-specific websites. Destination Maternity also distributes its Oh Baby by Motherhood® collection through a licensed arrangement at Kohl's® stores throughout the United States and on Kohls.com. In addition, Destination Maternity has international store franchise and product supply relationships in the Middle East, South Korea and Mexico. As of September 30, 2013, Destination Maternity has 143 international franchised locations, including 123 shop-in-shop locations and 20 Destination Maternity branded stores.
Destination Maternity is a publicly traded company traded on the (Nasdaq Global Market (Nasdaq: DEST).
The Web Graphics Intern will be assisting our Photographer and Web Graphic Artists with preparation of in-house photo shoot images. They will be color-correcting, editing photos and converting them to JPG images for posting on the company’s e-commerce web sites.
Responsibilities- Color-correcting and editing of photo shoot images, along with creation of Master files through Photoshop.
- Cataloging and organization of web shoot files.
- Create banner ads and social media images in accordance with brand guidelines
- Assist as needed in web photo shoots
Requirements- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Photography, Graphic Design, or related field preferred.
- Experience using RAW files is a plus
- Knowledge & experience of studio photography, lighting, and digital photography workflow.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Attention to detail, color correcting, and photo manipulation.
- Ability to work independently.
- All work in PC platform.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Photography skills and experience with studio lighting and shooting a plus