Videographer and Multimedia Guru wanted for new social events startup in NYC!!!Free Social Events
New Designers Exhibiting- Plus Sizes and RegularEdArt
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - TorontoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Web/Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Healthy Home Company
6767 phillips industrial blvd
Posted: 513 days ago
DescriptionHealthy Home Company is looking for a dynamic and energetic Web/graphic Design Intern. The intern will have the opportunity to develop his/her skill set while helping to grow and promote the quality of the Healthy Home Company brand. It is a challenging, busy environment, working with fun and open minded people.
Depending on your interest and commitment, a full time internship, instead of part time internship, option is available.
We are located in Jacksonville, FL, and require that you be able to come in to the office on a regular basis for the duration of your internship. (ie. local applicants only)
ResponsibilitiesThe perfect candidate will:
- Have a burning passion for learning and graphic design.
- Must be friendly and hard working
- Be a problem solver and a self starter
- Be able to work well, both independently and with groups
General tasks you will be asked to perform:
- Helping with presentation graphics,
- Social media graphics,
- Marketing materials
- Running the occasional errand
- Good interpersonal skills, good time keeping and project development skills
- Ability to prioritize and work tight deadlines
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign experience
- Social Media Savvy
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Basic Audio/Video editing
- Experience with Wordpress
- MUST include digital portfolio with resume and cover letter. Applications without portfolios will be discarded.
- MUST be able to work from our Jacksonville office.
- MUST be available at least 20+ hours per week