Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Arboriculture/Horticulture Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Gruett Tree Company
1204 W. Struck Ave.
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full-service tree company with more than 30 years in the business! Our business is focused on environmentally-sound, research-based approaches to landscaping and tree care, operating at the intersection of biology, environment, culture, and cost. We are currently seeking interns to help push our company forward and reach new audiences! Interns will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of professionals dedicated to preserving both our urban forest and the environment that supports it.
Responsibilities- Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Must have general knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies
- Must have an interest in arboriculture, plant biology, ecology, landscaping and/or related fields
- Must have advanced writing skills
- Must have a strong social media presence (or know how to foster one)
- Must have strong ethics and be able to keep in mind what is best for the client, the trees, and the environment
- Must be confident and assertive
- Must be communicative, responsible, and able to work both independently and in a team environment
Requirements- Researching target audience characteristics and desires
- Fortifying the company’s social media presence
- Creating and running advertising campaigns using various modalities
- Creating promotional materials