Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Art - Apparel DesignBookmark This
575 Prospect Street
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverview: Brisco is one of the country’s leading graphic tee shirt company’s developing branded labels in pop culture markets, both in retail and direct to consumer commerce. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
We look for Interns seeking work with our Creative Services team, as part of the overall art and marketing arm of our company. Our team currently provides graphic services for designs, catalog production, marketing collateral, retail support, advertising and other various design needs. This is a non-paid position.
Responsibilities: • Graphic Design and General Creative Support: The intern will have responsibility for the design of creative projects assigned to him/her, under the supervision of the Creative Services coordinator. This will include project conception, image touch ups, production, presentation and file delivery, as well as involvement in the approval process:
• Development of graphic designs for locations, resorts, young men and women’s branded categories,
• Production of flyers and marketing materials
• Generation of digital images to be used in eCommerce
• Maintenance of image and file database: The intern will be responsible for keeping all images and creative files on the server organized.
• Additionally, the intern will provide assistance and support to the art and marketing group wherever needed.
ResponsibilitiesWe look for Interns seeking work with our Creative Services team, as part of the overall art and marketing arm of our company. Our team currently provides graphic services for designs, catalog production, marketing collateral, retail support, advertising and other various design needs. This is a non-paid position.
RequirementsQualifications: • Knowledge of Adobe Suite CS4+: Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign required; knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes a plus.
• General design ability with an understanding of color, composition and consistency; ability to follow guidelines and expand upon established design systems.
• Ideal candidate has basic knowledge of art production: PDF generation, sizing specifications, printing processes, FTP delivery. This is not required but preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation, responsibility and reliability.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented, able to work independently and manage time in a fast-paced production environment.
• General knowledge and interest in the graphic apparel product category.
• High-energy, confidence, and passion for the job.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, Brisco offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding environment, please submit your online application (including your resume with your possible start date and salary expectations).