Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Interior Design InternBannana
Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Graphic Design InternBannana
Graphic Design InternSavant Portraits LLC
Behavioral Health Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have an opportunity available to work on exciting interfaces and graphics that follow our aesthetic. if you like the way we look, please apply!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback