Graphic Design Intern ($ Travel Reimbursement & Daily Lunch Stipend)Advertising Research Foundation
Interaction Design InternElliptic Labs
Website/ Graphic DesignDrop The Keez
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Product Design Internship in ChinaEast
Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Bilingual (Chinese-English) Graphic Designer– Part TimeBookmark This
ShiLi Learning Solutions
Posted: May 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShiLi Learning Solutions is a strategic educational consulting group. We are currently engaging talent for the role of part time Bilingual (Chinese-English) Graphic Designer in New York City. The ideal candidate must be a strategic out-of-the-box thinker who can create visual designs aligning with company social media images and strategies. Candidates should have an understanding of up-to-date design concept, show a desire to surpass expectations, and be interested in working on a fast-paced team.
This is a part-time and non-exempt position and paid on a monthly basis. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter, resume/CV, and portfolio to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Meet with Project Manager to determine the scope of a project
2. Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
3. Plan concept by studying information and materials.
4. Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
5. Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
6. Be able to transfer large amount of text into graphics with key words to convey its content.
7. Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
8. Prepare to incorporate changes (edit/re-design) recommended by Project Manager or other colleagues.
9. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
10. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Participate in brainstorming and account meetings.
12. Able to work virtually everyday and meet with Project Manger and colleagues in New York City at least once a week.
1. Preferred: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, digital/social media, journalism, or a related field.
2. Minimum 1-year experience in the field of graphic design. Internship(s) will be considered.
3. Locate in New York area.
4. Analytical skills. The ideal candidates should be able to look at their work from the point of view of their audience and examine how the designs will be perceived by the audience to ensure they convey the desired message.
5. Artistic ability. The ideal candidates should be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to audiences.
6. Communication skills. Graphic designers must communicate with project manager and other colleagues to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
7. Computer skills. The ideal candidates should be able to use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs. Additionally, they should be able to convert the final product to common software so that other non-designers can edit.
8. Creativity. The ideal candidates should be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to audiences. Willingness to go the extra mile, self-motivation and ambition.
9. Time-management skills. The ideal candidates often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.