Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Interior Design InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Business Development / Brand Promotions InternBookmark This
R.Jenkins Brands Inc.
Posted: June 12 2016
Company Location: Hainesville, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR.Jenkins Brands consists of three innovative entities focusing an art, design and advocacy. We are looking to add an energetic intern with a diverse knowledge (and passion) for art and design. Our product lines have expanded as our marketing reach and promotional efforts also need to catapult to the next level.
The right candidate will exhibit initiative, complete tasks promptly as scheduled and have a strong desire to expand their portfolio with hands on experience within the fine art and design industries.
Be part of an innovative team that embraces a commitment to creatively foster expansion, growth, recognition, and success.
Responsibilities- Creative outreach assistance
- Advocacy research
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects and advocacy focuses
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing an active career in the Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Business or Non Profit/5013c industries
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Social Media Communications, Initiative, Internet Access
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite