Graphic Design internCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Creative and Digital Design Intern for Comms Firm and Consumer PlatformVALEO
Winter 2016 - Visual Design & Online Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Web Design and Programming InternAllure showroom, INC
Print Design & Direct Mailing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Are you a nerdy designer? Come spend your summer at Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
China Media and Design SpecialistBookmark This
Oriental Dolphins Investment
77 West St
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn a company that communicates regularly with companies and clients in China, the China Media and Design Specialist is responsible for guided production and distribution of bilingual news articles, flyers, and brochures in addition to management of social media.
• Design and create bilingual deliverables such as brochures and flyers, as well as creating engaging social media content.
• Identify current or emerging trends and best practices in social media and make recommendations as appropriate for new and creative approaches to community engagement or content development.
• Translate written content from English to Chinese for marketing, social media, and distribution to clients.
• Work with executives to form standards and systems for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing.
• Monitor and evaluate relevant industry news, activity, or trends in social media to inform internal stakeholders.
• Make recommendations to optimize reach and engagement.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, CS, Chinese Language, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
• Chinese writing sample
• Samples of relevant design work (such as flyers, banners, images, etc)