Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
China Media and Design SpecialistBookmark This
Oriental Dolphins Investment
77 West St
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn a company that communicates regularly with companies and clients in China, the China Media and Design Specialist is responsible for guided production and distribution of bilingual news articles, flyers, and brochures in addition to management of social media.
• Design and create bilingual deliverables such as brochures and flyers, as well as creating engaging social media content.
• Identify current or emerging trends and best practices in social media and make recommendations as appropriate for new and creative approaches to community engagement or content development.
• Translate written content from English to Chinese for marketing, social media, and distribution to clients.
• Work with executives to form standards and systems for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing.
• Monitor and evaluate relevant industry news, activity, or trends in social media to inform internal stakeholders.
• Make recommendations to optimize reach and engagement.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, CS, Chinese Language, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
• Chinese writing sample
• Samples of relevant design work (such as flyers, banners, images, etc)