Brand Design Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Intern: Web designing/ or Graphic designGEHMI
Intern with DC's Fastest Growing Interior Design Firm!Perceptions Interiors
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
China Media and Design SpecialistBookmark This
Oriental Dolphins Investment
77 West St
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn a company that communicates regularly with companies and clients in China, the China Media and Design Specialist is responsible for guided production and distribution of bilingual news articles, flyers, and brochures in addition to management of social media.
• Design and create bilingual deliverables such as brochures and flyers, as well as creating engaging social media content.
• Identify current or emerging trends and best practices in social media and make recommendations as appropriate for new and creative approaches to community engagement or content development.
• Translate written content from English to Chinese for marketing, social media, and distribution to clients.
• Work with executives to form standards and systems for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing.
• Monitor and evaluate relevant industry news, activity, or trends in social media to inform internal stakeholders.
• Make recommendations to optimize reach and engagement.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, CS, Chinese Language, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
• Chinese writing sample
• Samples of relevant design work (such as flyers, banners, images, etc)