Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Fashion Design InternshipMilly
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Graphic Design InternSacatelle
Creative Concept DesignBookmark This
Rolling Greens Nursery
9528 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, CA
Posted: February 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConcept Design Internship | Rolling Greens & Associated Group
We’re seeking ambitious and creative interns to join our Creative Team at Rolling Greens and our sister company, Associated Group! This is a great opportunity for any individual who is looking for on-the-job experience and to explore creative career possibilities in the Commercial Décor and Home + Garden industry. Interns will join us 1-2 times a week at our Associated Group Offices in Commerce, CA or at our Los Angeles Rolling Greens location.
You will be working hand in hand with our corporate Creative Team at AG and RG by curating visual concepts for our Commercial Display department, creating mood boards, color palettes, designing displays, and creating renderings in Photoshop.
We pride ourselves on giving one-on-one support to our interns and appreciate the intern who comes to the table ready to learn (and to teach us a few tricks, too!) Please include a link to your portfolio/website or include an attached portfolio in PDF format.
Rolling Greens is Southern California’s premier destination for unique home + garden. Initially open only to the trade, Rolling Greens has long been a vital source for landscape architects, interior designers, event planners, and production designers. In 2006, owner Greg Salmeri opened the nursery to the public, expanding access to the finest live plants, artificial plants, home decor, containers, antiques and one-of-a-kind accents. Now both locations cater to both the general public and to the trade. Rolling Greens’ original nursery in Culver City focuses more on the garden, while our Los Angeles location offers a variety of home décor and gift.
Our sister company, Associated Group, is a display company focused on the design, manufacturing and installation of seasonal décor. A versatile portfolio includes work with world-renowned hotels and casinos, corporate business complexes, municipalities, and retail centers. is an award winning company that operates from of a 60,000 square foot creative facility that is on the move to Commerce, California. For three decades the company has been creating and delivering cutting edge décor designs for clients throughout the United States.
Responsibilities• Collaborate with our Creative Teams curate concepts for our Commercial Visual Display for Fall, Winter/Holiday, Summer, and Spring
• Translate the concepts into mood boards and color palettes for each concept in Adobe InDesign
• Assist in Creative Team brainstorming for new concept ideas, interactive displays, and props.
• Assist in curating concepts and displays for our exclusive Showroom Reveal Party at Associated Group
• Conduct market research, analyze trends, and discover insights on Commercial Display
• Use Adobe Photoshop to create renderings of concepts
Requirements• Must reside in Southern California
• Must be studying a Design, Marketing, or Graphic Design related field
• Have the desire to learn more about or interest in the Home + Garden Industry
• Have creative ambition and a detailed eye
• Have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Possess strong time management skills
• Have adept written and oral communication skills