UI/UX Design InternshipStudent Opportunity Center
AutoCAD Drafting InternOrban Labs, Inc.
UX/UI Graphic DesignerTechHiring
Graphic Design InternGo Darryl Go
Fall Graphic Design InternshipThe Sheppard
Graphic DesignerKRa Drinks for Athletes, Inc.
Digital Storytelling & Branding InternshipAllegiate
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Creative Design (Web + Graphic) InternBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2016
Company Location: Bristol, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPicSpotr is designed for photographers. Our goal is to improve how photographers do business allowing them to spend more time shooting and editing instead of drafting contracts, agreements, etc. We're hoping to find an intern that possess a creative eye to help us design marketing materials for social media, paid digital campaigns, email distribution, landing pages and portals.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback