Creative Graphic Designer w/Silk Screening ExperienceSpace Age Printing
Creative Graphic DesignerSpace Age Printing
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Interior Design InternBannana
Are you creative, fun, and stylish? We are looking for a Design Consultant!presentime rentals
Graphic Designer (PAID) for Global Cybersecurity Start UpHolistic Security Institute
Visual DesignerThe Columbus Book Project
Creative Graphic Designer Intern Immediate HireBookmark This
111 john street
New York, NY
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding agency that focuses on mobile strategy, creative design, and development. We are looking for talented conceptual designers to expand our creative existence and help us grow. Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. Basically we make awesome mobile products.
• We bring 10+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game.
• Our CCO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
• We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology and we teach at Miami Ad School.
• We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: carriers, platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know who’s who in the mobile landscape globally.
*** Please specify in your email which term you are applying to: Spring 2016/ Summer 2016/ Fall 2016.
- Designing mobile/tablet advertisement mocks for pre-sales;
- Concept/ brainstorm sessions with the creative team
- Create graphics, banners, ads, and screenshots for clients and branded pitch materials
- Working with teams to create apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together for an overall experience.
- Graphic design for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms
- Work directly with our product manager to understand product logic and create designs that align with the architecture
- Work directly with clients and our internal developers to design and create unique, compelling products and advertisements
- Report directly to our creative manager and have our work overseen by our CCO for daily tasks
We are looking for young talent that is ready to expand their portfolio and help us grow. Growth potential is huge, and there is a probability of full-time position upon completion of internship.
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week
- You must be detail orientated and have a good sense of color, typography, and composition.
- Strong passion and interest in digital and mobile media
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique and professional designs
- Passionate about user experience and web/mobile usability
- Offers new ideas and communicates effectively
- Want to get better everyday! If you are not getting better everyday, this is not the place for you. There is too much to do and learn for team members who can’t scale effectively.
- An innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative, is ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design/ or Illustrator is a must
- Experience in mobile UI/UX design is a plus
- Experience working at a unique, digital agency that is rewriting what a small group of dedicated leaders can do for any client in the fast and ever-changing digital space
- Global leadership understanding of the digital and mobile marketplace
- Strong CEO level networking opportunities, contacts, and access to events--priceless
- For students, class credit can be arranged if school allows
- A probability of full-time position upon completion of internship