Design Internship for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Interior Design InternLittle Makers Academy
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship Program- DesignBrand Union
Interior Designer InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Web Intern - External Relations iDeas LabCSIS
Junior Designer InternshipInterior Resource Group
Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Design Intern at Boutique Digital Agency (eyeball digital)Bookmark This
444 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900
Posted: March 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a motivated design intern for a boutique digital agency on Brickell Avenue. Please read guidelines below for required skills. Strong portfolios and resumes will be contacted asap for a phone interview.
· Produce graphics for the creative team, including assets for social media and websites
· Collaborate with the creative team on design solutions for digital projects
· Design documents such as presentations, typically in Powerpoint
· Develop logo concepts and work on other brand identity materials
· Provide support on production tasks as assigned
· Research as needed
· Energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
· Proficient with Powerpoint
· Strong background in the graphic arts.
· Ability to create designs that are artistically interesting & appealing to clients
· Basic knowledge of website functionality
· Ability to work efficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to take direction well
· Strong verbal communication skills and ability to create great working relationships
· Excellent time management & organizational skills
· Eligible to work for any US employer
· Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography
· Knowledge of UX (wireframes, site diagrams, research, etc.)
· Knowledge of prototyping software such as InVision
· Prior agency experience
· Ability to craft graphic elements, assets and visual treatments that work with responsive design systems
· Wordpress experience
· Web development experience including HTML/CSS
· Illustration skills