Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Game Designer - Mobile Games for KidsTutoTOONS
Graphic/marketing Design InternIan Hong
Graphic Design InternThe Unnamed Collective
Design InternBookmark This
147 West 25th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe started NA Collective because we saw an opportunity to create a new and unique type of agency, a hybrid model of production company meets experiential marketing agency. An agency that could be highly creative in our thinking and superbly realistic and detailed in our execution. We pride ourselves in having long, ongoing client relationships and a reputation for being the people that both clients and agencies call when they need help pulling off something epic.
It’s not just about making things happen, we truly understand what it takes to create unique and engaging consumer experience activations. A true great idea works. It’s driven by strategy, ties into the big idea and functions flawlessly. From concepting to execution, we infuse our projects with creative thinking and design awe-inspiring experiences.
What we do: Event Management, Concept Development, Experiential Marketing, Technical Directing, Environmental Design, Brand Strategy, Creative Consulting, Concept Budgeting, CAD / 3D Rendering
NA Collective is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about experiential marketing and executing meaningful work. We are a growing boutique creative experiential agency based in New York, seeking a few core team members to round out our existing team and help strengthen our design and production services.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
• Intern will actively assist creative/design team in all facets of our creative process. You will work closely with design team to create material for internal and external use.
Specific intern responsibilities include:
• Assist creative team in photo research and image collection for style/mood boards
• Assist in the creation of creative presentations using Adobe Suite and Keynote
• Assist in creating graphic files (3d a plus but not required)
• Assist in making revisions to existing files/documents
• Assist in concept development and brainstorm sessions
• Assist creative and production team on-site during live events
• Enrolled in a college or university design program (graphic design or set design a plus)
• Strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Office
• Enthusiasm of the design process
• Attention to detail
• Interest in experiential marketing and live events
• 2 – 3 Days Per Week (or 16 – 24 hours per week)
• Working in exchange for school credit or Stipend if credit is not possible
• Timing: Fall