Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Design InternBookmark This
115 Newfield Ave
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMainstream International is the leader in Home Textile private label manufacturing. From product development, design, manufacturing, quality control and overseas distribution, Mainstream continues to redefine private label manufacturing.
Seeking an intern to help in day to day activities in both Marketing and Design departments.
The company is located in Edison, NJ.
Responsibilities- Assists the design and marketing team with day to day activities including but not limited to; creating color cards, store shopping, filing, organizing, product mock-ups, preparation for design meetings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept to completion
RequirementsWorking towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback