Graphic Designer ExtraordinaireH&R Yachts
Fashion Design Internship Immediate Start May 1st 2017Maggie Norris Couture
Fashion DesignerRebel Athletic
Design Asst/Social MediaSubtle Luxury
Support Team - Hairstylist (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Burt's Bees Baby - Fashion Design InternBurt's Bees Baby
Fashion Internship - High-End Active Wear BrandUltracor Inc.
Graphic Design InternDelegata Corporation
Design InternBookmark This
115 Newfield Ave
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMainstream International is the leader in Home Textile private label manufacturing. From product development, design, manufacturing, quality control and overseas distribution, Mainstream continues to redefine private label manufacturing.
Seeking an intern to help in day to day activities in both Marketing and Design departments.
The company is located in Edison, NJ.
Responsibilities- Assists the design and marketing team with day to day activities including but not limited to; creating color cards, store shopping, filing, organizing, product mock-ups, preparation for design meetings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept to completion
RequirementsWorking towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback