Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Design InternElevate United
Graphic Design InternDraft Fantasy
Internship Graphic DesignMovado Group, Inc.
Sweater Weather Support [INTERN NEEDED]SHAE NY (Desert Rose LLC)
Graphic design Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Cover Design for Novels - Pilot TV, and Movie design opportunityHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Design Intern [PAID POSITION]Bookmark This
23456 South Pointe Drive
Laguna Hills, CA
Posted: January 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern to join our team. The right candidate is someone with a passion for high-end fashion, can be creative and organized in a fast paced environment & has the desire to learn insider knowledge in an industry that is almost untouched.
The opportunities for this internship are endless. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Lauren@medelita.com and include a detailed resume and cover letter as well as a portfolio of your work.
This is an onsite internship.
Responsibilities- Review & update design details with Senior Designer / Design Director
- Work on special projects with Senior Designer
- Attend fashion fittings and provide input on design concepts
- Assist with photo shoot styling and preparation
- Assist with overall organization of the department
- Support design team with daily tasks
- Market research and take part in brainstorming meetings for creative/concept development
- Work with renowned, couture patternmaker
Requirements- Entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Is passionate about design and has the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can commit to 15-30 hours per week (between Monday & Friday)