Creative Design Summer 2017 Internship - USA TODAY NETWORKUSA TODAY
Interior Design internMarie Burgos Design
Graphic Design InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Internship -Website designerBrown Entertainment International Inc
Graphic Designer ExtraordinaireH&R Yachts
Fashion Design Internship Immediate Start May 1st 2017Maggie Norris Couture
Fashion DesignerRebel Athletic
Design Asst/Social MediaSubtle Luxury
Design Intern [PAID POSITION]Bookmark This
23456 South Pointe Drive
Laguna Hills, CA
Posted: January 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern to join our team. The right candidate is someone with a passion for high-end fashion, can be creative and organized in a fast paced environment & has the desire to learn insider knowledge in an industry that is almost untouched.
The opportunities for this internship are endless. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Lauren@medelita.com and include a detailed resume and cover letter as well as a portfolio of your work.
This is an onsite internship.
Responsibilities- Review & update design details with Senior Designer / Design Director
- Work on special projects with Senior Designer
- Attend fashion fittings and provide input on design concepts
- Assist with photo shoot styling and preparation
- Assist with overall organization of the department
- Support design team with daily tasks
- Market research and take part in brainstorming meetings for creative/concept development
- Work with renowned, couture patternmaker
Requirements- Entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Is passionate about design and has the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can commit to 15-30 hours per week (between Monday & Friday)