***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Associate Web Designer with WordPress experience at Manhattan School of Music June 5-Aug 18Manhattan School of Music
Intern Part-Time Graphic Designer *IMMEDIATE NEED*studioBIG
Design InternshipCITYarts, Inc
(Grow Your Portfolio) Online Internship Opportunity for Web Devs/DesignersnewV
Creative Design Internship - Branding & MarketingBookmark This
270 W. 38th St., Floor 2
New York, NY
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSacatelle is a one-of-a-kind company, that designs and manufactures very unique and creative tote bags. We specially design bags for companies that aim for powerful, creative, and cost-efficient brand exposure.
As a young company, we maintain a fun working environment, and we are growing substantially. We are looking for talented individuals to join the Sacatelle team, and work directly with our creative design team in our NY office.
The position typically begins as an unpaid internship, but there is a massive opportunity for growth and future employment. Due to the nature of this opportunity, we are very selectively recruiting talented designers, and motivated individuals, to join the Sacatelle family and have an opportunity to be a part of something truly amazing.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - CAD, 3D Modeling, 3D graphics