Graphic Designer Intern - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Motion Graphics InternshipViewpoint Creative
Design InternshipViewpoint Creative
Graphics Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Digital Design (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Web Design InternshipNight Owl Interactive
ISOQUE Industrial Design InternshipISOQUE
Design Internship for Health + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
Holistically Slim LLC
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHolistically Slim LLC (http://sarahannestewart) has a design internship opportunity available for Summer/Fall 2016. Interns are required to work 10-12 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for a student to improve their design skills while working for a nutrition and holistic health company. You will receive lots of hands-on support and have the opportunity to learn how to start your own company as well.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Internship in subject line.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create graphics to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade show/event graphics to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on graphics for blog posts and interview content and website.
Requirements- Possess excellent graphic design/design skills.
- Must know how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Strong passion for GRAPHIC Design but also interested in holistic health, wellness, nutrition and exercise.