Paid Intern to set up E-Commerce SiteDescendant of Thieves
IPhone OS App DesignerEcoG
Graphic Design InternshipMusee Magazine
Graphic Design Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Graphic Design InternCamp North Star
Web Dev InternThe Awareness Group
SQUARESPACE Web design page for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Branding – Graphic Designer Internship Position for Nonprofit in FASHIONCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DMS Printing & Design
1201 E. 15th St.
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus