Design and Technology InternAlphagraphics of the Twin Cities
FALL/WINTER 2017 Wooden Ships - Design/Styling InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Fashion design Intern (Fall internship)Maison de Papillon
Web Developer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Web Designer New YorkShrimpton Agency LLC
Graphic Designer - Masters LevelLRT
UI/UX internMoi Inc
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DMS Printing & Design
1201 E. 15th St.
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus