Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Event Operations InternBookmark This
12119 sw 114 pl
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe Distinctive Details are a high end event production company based out of Miami,Fl with clients both local, national, as well as international. We are looking for a motivated intern interested in event production, design, and management starting in early October. Interested candidates should have a interest in design as well as office and management skills. This is a great opportunity to learn about the illustrious Event Industry in South Florida as well as working with some of the industries leading professionals.
Responsibilities- Assist team with preparation of client proposals , sit in on client meetings, and assist with daily organization duties.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy to increase productivity.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Microsoft PowerPoint, Bilingual-English/Spanish