Digital Design InternLAC Enterprises
graphic designerJOIN US BOGOTA
CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
Interior Design Intern Wanted!Inside Style
Store Staging InternEmpty the Nest
Web and Graphic Design Internship with a growing companyDrop The Keez
Graphic Animation Design / 3D Illustrative AnimationGRAYABYSS, LLC
Events/Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Blush Events Boutique
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Adelphi, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlush Events Boutique (BEB) is seeking a Events/Graphic Design Intern. Under general supervision, the Event/Graphic Intern will assist in all functions related to planning, organizing, and marketing of BEB’s events.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking and creative skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. We are very excited to share the knowledge with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great experience. This position requires some late evenings and weekend work.
ResponsibilitiesStationery Assembly & Event Coordination
• Assist with the assembly of all stationery projects
• Coordinate and maintain client package documents, action plans, event calendar and logistics
• Event planning and coordination of overall event execution including set-up and tear-down
• Shadow staff, offer input into projects, attends meetings and site visits.
Marketing & Communications
• Assist with creating, editing and publishing content to the website
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks weekly
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Must have a strong interest in event planning/marketing/graphic design
• Creative, detail-oriented, with great written and communication skills, outgoing personality
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suites is a plus (PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Graphic Design majors, with 2 years of experience on the web and a solid understanding of social media markets.