Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Santa MonicaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - San DiegoDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - New York CityDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design and Web Development InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Exhibit and Graphic DesignSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interior Design InternshipBLACKBIRD INTERIORS
Experienced & Creative Graphic Designer - InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2016
Company Location: Worcester, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnly SERIOUS candidates need to Apply, Recent Grads, Stay at Home Moms are welcome to apply
******* Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet ALL REQUIREMENTS. If you don't, your application will be immediately rejected! *******
Are you looking for an awesome internship that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also can pay you if you produce "wow" effect with your skills and works ?
Our growing & established Web Consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. A talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you where you might be offered a full time position as the end of your internship.
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money. This position requires a good sense of art and creativity.
Liaising closely with Project Manager & other business units, the successful candidate will be dependable, with good organizational skills and ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team, and thinks long-term while helping grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term work.
Responsibilities• Design and contribute fresh concepts and original designs for corporate ID’s, logos, marketing collateral (social, offline, web, print), product labels, Web & Mobile Applications GUI/UX, Mock-ups, info graphics, banner ads (web and mobile) for display, product themes and be comfortable with being creative without an art director
• Produce mockups and viral images
• Handle all images organizing, manipulating, editing for specific products and web/mobile publications
• Can work with design for international web, mobile apps, print, collateral
• Comfortable with post-production photo editor, photography post-production clipping, retouching, labelling etc
• Set up image catalogues and optimise images, slideshows, sliders etc on websites
Requirements• Own computer, software tools and high speed Internet connection.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
• Can use Skype
• Willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week) or more as needed
• Superior knowledge of current web-design trends, techniques, with strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and experience enhancements
• Passionately proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver and CSS), Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic/intermediate camera/video experience & familiar with video editing is a plus
• Must be able to manage own time and meet deadlines
• Marketing experience preferred
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and helpful
• Punctual and fluent English speakers & can communicate clearly
• Internet savvy, dedicated, responsible, highly organized, able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail ,Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, GUI, Banner Ads, Mockups, Brand Design, UI Design, UX Design
Preferred - Dreamweaver, Adobe Bridge, Infographics