Fast Growing Tech. Startup looking for graphic design interns.White Code Labs
Graphic Design InternFour Mine Co LLC
SET DESIGNERFemales in Comedy Association
Graphic Design InternRegal Pennington, Inc.
Graphic Design InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Web Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Luxury residential interior design intern to assist the director of design / senior designerSublime interior designs llc
Graphic Design InternRobert James Studio
Fashion Design Social Media InternBookmark This
Castro Valley Blvd.
Castro Valley, CA
Posted: May 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are
Ele Story (www.elestory.com) is an online children's clothing line based in the East Bay that specializes in classic children's clothing with a modern take for ages 12m-12y. We have over 90,000 Facebook followers (www.facebook.com/elestory) and are continually growing
We are looking for someone who has a great eye for photography and who has superior graphic design skills to continuously update our website and social media channels (facebook, instagram, pinterest) with fresh, beautiful images of our products. The person should also be able to emulate our brand voice and create content that resonates with our customers.
• Generate product images needed for marketing purposes (both in-studio flat lays and outdoor on model)
• Help curate a consistent brand image amongst our social media channels
• Style outfits using accessories not necessarily from Ele Story
• Generate written content with imagery that resonates with our customers (including our blog)
• Coordinate periodic photo shoots with freelance photographers (both locally and remotely)
• Superior Photoshop & Illustrator skills
• Social media savvy (facebook, instagram, pinterest)
• Website maintenance - updating promotions and seasonal looks
How do I apply?
Please send the following:
• Your website (if you have one) or photography portfolio
• Your social media handles
• Cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the position